Our Cottage for eight people is located in the rue de la Fontaine in Beauraing. The main building dates from the 17th century. It is contemporary of a certain Mr. De la Fontaine. These two elements gave us the idea to decorate our rooms on the theme of his famous fables.
In 2016, we renovated the building with care by local artisans, in compliance with the highest standards of comfort (3 ears), safety and with a great care for the environment.
When we were creating our concept, we wanted to pay significant attention to children with a large enclosed garden of 10 acres full of fruit trees, organically grown that they can crunch the leisure fruits in season.
- two double rooms (soundproofed)
- bedroom four (soundproofed)
- two optional baby beds (which can be added to eight people)
- a fully fitted kitchen overlooking the dining room and living room
- a bathroom with shower and sink
- a bathroom with tub, sink and toilet
- a separate toilet.
- A small lounge, ideal for reading in peace with a garden view.
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wifi, TV
- . . .