GENERAL CONDITIONS OF RENTAL
1. Unless otherwise agreed, all our supplies and services are subject to the general conditions that prevail all terms. Terms of the buyer. By issuing an order and by accepting deliveries of goods or performance of services, the buyer confirms its exclusive acceptance of these conditions. They will also apply to all future supplies and services controlled by the same buyer, whether or not referred to our general sales conditions. The invalidity of one or more clauses. These conditions do not invalidate the whole of the general conditions or the contract.
2. Reservations are considered final after having been confirmed in writing and signed and after receipt of deposit payment provided for special conditions of sale. Unless otherwise expressly provided, the contracts are deemed to have been concluded àl’adresse owner. We are exempt from liability for non-performance due to force majeure, strike, lockout, etc …
3. statements of places are prepared at the beginning and end of the rental. They will prevail in case of degradation.
4. The payment of a deposit of € 250 is required before taking possession.
5. If observed degradation, the deposit will be retained in full by the balance propriétaire.Le will be made after counting of bills necessary repairs. If the cost of repairs exceeds the amount of the bond, all additional costs will be claimed to the tenant.
6. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, all our invoices are payable in cash.
7. Failure to pay an invoice when due will result automatically, without any notice of default being required, the immediate payment of all amounts due in whatever payment facilities previously granted and allows us to suspend the execution of our obligations or terminate (s) contract (s) being without paying any compensation.
8. Any late payment product default interest from the due date, without any notice of default being necessary, interest rates 12%. In addition, the invoice will be increased by an indemnity equal to 15% of the remaining amount with a minimum of 50 Euro per invoice.
9. All disputes shall be the exclusive responsibility of the Justice of the Peace of the second canton of Dinant and the court of Dinant.
The contract Rental is subject to Belgian law.